This is a great opportunity to come and join our biggest site which is solely dedicated to software engineering and development. As a Software Engineer focused on Automated Testing you will play akey role in developing automated tests to ensure the quality of software which makes a real impact topeople’s lives whether its developing Covid Tests and vaccines; helping scientists detect cancer; ensuring food safety or helping scientists develop biodegradable plastics – our work Delivers Benefit!
You could be based anywhere in Romania as we are currently working remotely and meeting on sitein Brasov as and when needed for collaboration sessions
As Software Engineer – Automated Testing you would be part of the Informatics group producing software that is used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Design, write and test code, mainly focused on automated tests
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain knowledge about product requirements and work withuser stories, product backlog refinement and the writing of acceptance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team and be proactive in adopting team-level changes.
- Collaborating with both the local and global teams.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about software development and testing
- Have object-oriented programming (ideally C#) and test automation experience
- Good communication, teamwork, analysis and decision-making skills
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- You are fluent in English – speaking, reading, writing – Advanced Level
In return you will receive:
- A plan for your personal development in your own area of specialism, pursuing this with thesupport of your manager to undertake the training and learning to
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave (22-30 days dependent on experience and level)
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Bookster access (an online library)
- Meal tickets
- 10% self-study (4 hours per week study time)
- Gym annual bonus
- EAP program