Purpose of position
The credit control team is part of company´s group finance team. The Credit Controller monitors our outstanding accounts receivables and initiates actions to get them paid. You are responsible to contact overdue clients in accordance with our collection process. He or she has interface with various stakeholders like sales support teams, account managers and customers to resolve any payment related issues. The Credit Controller also provides support to our subsidiaries and decides on individual credit limits to our customers. Naturally he or she is supporting the Team Leader Credit Control in various tasks.
- Overseeing the collection of our outstanding accounts receivables
- Proactive identification and addressing of overdue receivables towards our clients
- Processing dunning runs and documenting
- Regular review and adjustment of credit lines
- Data maintenance in our systems
- Liaise with our sales team to resolve payment issues and disputes
- Preparation and execution of the monthly regional collection calls
- Ensuring sustainable receivables management for our national and
Skills & Expertise
- University degree in Finance / Accounting
- At least 1 year experience in credit control or accounts receivables in an international environment
- Knowledge of receivables collection management
- Comfortable with MS office products especially MS- Excel
- Service orientation and hands-on attitude
- Self-driven personality
- Strong, creative thinking combined with good commercial and analytical skills
- MS Dynamics AX-knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English is essential for this role, knowledge of additional European languages is preferred
▪ Use our company training offers gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
▪ You will work on 4 days per week; on the 5th day (to be agreed on with your manager) you can dedicate time to trainings or development, or finish up work if needed but without meetings, or simply take the day off for your own wellbeing, depending on the current team / business needs.
▪ Remote/hybrid working: In agreement with your manager, you can work from home or other location instead of at the office multiple days a week.
▪ Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
▪ Enjoy our coffee machines with free drinks, including coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fresh fruit and snacks.
▪ Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to various mental health initiatives