We are a customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to support all the tools in their stack. Our product unifies support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Here, every incoming support ticket displays customer info such as order and conversation history, giving agents the context, they need to provide the fast support customers expect. Plus, support teams can work more efficiently by easily viewing, tagging, and prioritizing every open ticket across all their support channels.
We even process these tickets with our proprietary machine learning algorithms, and can deflect up to a third of repetitive merchant tickets without human interaction, through our Automation Add-on. Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times.
We raised our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our team, for starters.
We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
Join our team for the opportunity to:
Work with smart, passionate people every day
Get extreme ownership over your work and results Be treated like the expert you are
About the Revenue Team
The Revenue team’s primary goal is unlocking new ways for brands to generate more sales in collaboration with customer service teams, without sacrificing the quality of customer experience. By building new revenue-oriented products (and also adapting existing ones e.g., Chat) we should influence and generate new sales for the merchants.
By the way: this position is open to full remote from Europe #LI-REMOTE What You’ll Do
- Work on improving existing or developing new product features in the Revenue Squad
space, as per the project specifications provided by the Product Manager
- Collaborate with other engineers, sometimes from other teams, in order to make the right
technical decisions. You will insist on high standards and will instrument
code with logging and unit tests, and will configure monitors and alarms for the important production functionalities.
- All team members will do one-week pager-duty and support While on support/pager-duty, you are responsible to intervene on any service incident or customer support issue that is related to our own area
- You will help clarify the scope of work on a quarterly You will analyze new product requirements and help clarify them.
- You will provide technical consultation and brainstorm alternative
- You will break down project requirements into actual tasks and estimate effort
- On a quarterly basis, you will provide and receive feedback to and from your teammates, in order to contribute to team and company growth.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of combined experience developing production-grade backend web applications using Python and doing front-end development
- You care about working on applications that are putting the customer’s needs first
- You have the drive and focus to get challenging projects over the finish line, and you are comfortable advocating for what you need to do your best work
- You are comfortable communicating with other technical teams and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, demo work in progress and provide project updates
- You are passionate about learning and want to help us learn too
- You are a natural leader and enjoy taking initiative
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with WebSocket APIs
- Previous SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
Perks and Benefits
- 5-week vacation + 2 weeks of RTT
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Personal credit card to buy lunches (we use Swile)
- We provide private health insurance (we use Alan)
- Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home
should feel breezy)
- Get up to $2000 of learning material per year (includes books**,** courses, training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- Every quarter, we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we’re
going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we’ll transform these summits into offsites!