We are a customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to support all the tools in their stack. Our product unifies support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Here, every incoming support ticket displays customer info such as order and conversation history, giving agents the context, they need to provide the fast support customers expect. Plus, support teams can work more efficiently by easily viewing, tagging, and prioritizing every open ticket across all their support channels.
We even process these tickets with our proprietary machine learning algorithms, and can deflect up to a third of repetitive merchant tickets without human interaction, through our Automation Add-on. Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times.
We raised our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our team, for starters.
We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
Join our team for the opportunity to:
Work with smart, passionate people every day
Get extreme ownership over your work and results Be treated like the expert you are
By the way: this position is open to full remote from Europe #LI-REMOTE About the Self-Serve team
- Work with our newest team to build a set of empowering self-service features for our end
users (our customer’s customer).
- a live chat with automated interactions for common requests (track orders, return order,
- a dashboard where end users can follow progress on all their orders, submit ..
- a help center that will enable end users to solve most of their problems on their own
- js with Typescript
- WebSocket and js workers
- 3+ years of experience working with js and Node.js
- At least one professional experience working with Python
- You’ve shown some level of ownership in previous roles/projects and love to tear
down roadblocks alongside a collaborative team
- You’ve worked in a professional team environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with WebSocket
- Experience working on live chat features or products is a big plus!
Perks and Benefits
- 5-week vacation + 2 weeks of RTT
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Personal credit card to buy lunches (we use Swile)
- We provide private health insurance (we use Alan)
- Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home
should feel breezy)
- Get up to $2000 of learning material per year (includes books**,** courses,
training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- Every quarter, we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we’re
going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we’ll transform these summits into offsites!