We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! We might be the perfect stop for you.
We are an ecommerce startup that’s changing the way people interact with brands. Instead of flat automated messages (or chat bots), we are helping brands grow by creating super-personalized experiences throughout the entire shopping journey.
The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
The role & what you’ll be doing:
In the role of product engineer you own projects end to end. Ownership is yours – take over new and existing product features.
- You’ll contribute with ideas and constructive feedback to the product’s development from the roadmap all the way to architecture.
- You’ll develop and collaborate closely with the Product team to slice and dice scope and deliver piece by piece.
- Building products: 80% of time by building new software products, or improve existing features.
- Mentorship: you have the ability to mentor and lead other members about 20% of time if you have an appetence for it.
- Problem-solving: you unblock yourself and other team members when they hit a roadblock.
Join the team if you:
- Have previous experience working on the backend for 4 years – ideally with NodeJS, Typescript & Express
- Are familiar with the AWS cloud system. (EKS, ECS, Fargate)
- Have experience working with Postgres (or similar)
- Have experience with CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
- You are product-focused and have the ability to build microservices products by understanding the business and customers.
- You have the drive and focus to get challenging projects over the finish line while meeting deadlines.
- You love solving problems and writing elegant code.
- You are proud of your microservices architecture skills. But don’t like to brag.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Team and culture:
We are helping brands win the hearts of their customers by providing a tool that creates personal relationships at scale. To provide a missing pillar of core eCommerce experience, we’re building a team of people who are ready to take on some of the most interesting challenges in the industry.
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- Ownership. We build, we celebrate and we take responsibility even when things don’t pan out.
- Set the pace. We move fast, take risks, and chase big outcomes wherever possible. We’re creating an environment where we can act fearlessly, a consensus isn’t needed for every action, and experimentation and failure (plus learning) are key.
- Autonomy. We unblock ourselves, focus on solutions and work towards our goals.
- Honor execution. Fewer meetings, less of the stuff things that don’t make an impact, more action. Move fast and focus on execution instead of talking.
- Continuous feedback. We are open to feedback and make a habit of sharing feedback with others.
- Writing > talking. We’re creating a culture where people can do their best critical thinking and use data to solve problems.
- Competitive salary and opportunity for stock options
- Fully remote company and culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid time off
- Educational budget and training programs to fuel your growth